Black Chickpeas veggie kabab. Here is my recipe for Chickpea & Veggie Burgers. These burgers use very simple ingredients & take no time at all to make. This Kabuli Chhole/chole kabab recipe is very easy to make.
The recipe posted here has been made with black chana. These veg shammi kababs are shaped into small patties and then shallow fried. You can serve them hot or warm, with onion-mint-lime salad or mint-yogurt chutney. You can have Black Chickpeas veggie kabab using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Chickpeas veggie kabab
- You need 1 cup of soaked black chickpeas.
- It’s 2 of any bread slice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped greenpapers.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 2 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red dried chilli.
- It’s of All Spices:.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
Roasted vegetable kebabs made with cauliflower, carrots, and Brussels sprouts, served with curried chickpeas and a tangy, minty yogurt But guess what? All of Blue Apron's vegetarian recipes are online too! Their vegetarian cookbook has all sorts of amazing. These healthy veggie burger recipes are made with black beans, chickpeas, and other healthy ingredients.
Black Chickpeas veggie kabab instructions
- Grind the boiled black chickpeas with red dry chilli in a mixer and take it out in a bowl..
- Grind the bread and add it into a chickpea mixture..
- Mixed all chopped veggies with a mixture and add all the spices mentioned in a list. Balance the salt as per your taste. Add 2 tablespoons of oil..
- If mixer is lumpy or wet then add 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour and make sure it is enough dry to make a roll out of it..
- Now put some oil in your palm so the mixture doesn’t stick and take a small portion and press between your palm to give it a nice round shape..
- Once you finish with the mixture, you can now half fry or deep fry the kabab as you like..
- Serve it with peanut/tamarind chutney or stuff it inside the bread with cheese and enjoy it ?.
When was the last time you tasted a Thai-themed veggie burger? Here, walnuts, coconut flour, and natural peanut butter hold the patty together for a. Black chickpeas have a very high nutritional value, and helps regulate the blood circulation as well as reduces the risks of digestive disorders. Incorporating this healthy ingredient through a delicious kebab recipe is perfect for those who shy away from eating. Thinner patties will yield more delicious crunch, as you'll be able to sear more of the top and bottom, plus Giving your oats and chickpeas a rough chop in the food processor helps create the magic that helps keep these burgers together.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Tasty Black Chickpeas veggie kabab, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp