Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles.
You can cook Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles
- You need 1 packet of pot roast seasoning.
- You need 1 can of diet cola.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (2 lb) of roast.
- You need 2 lb of whole carrots (sliced).
- You need 1.5 lb of red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag klusky egg noodles.
- You need to taste of Frank's Red Hot.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- You need to taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles step by step
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp