Spinach Quiche. I served this quiche recipe at a church lunch, and I had to laugh when Many people were surprised by how much they loved this veggie-filled crustless quiche—and he was. This spinach quiche freezes beautifully for up to three months. After cooling the quiche, wrap it in a layer of plastic wrap and then a layer of aluminum foil.
Spinach Quiche – cheesy and savory egg and milk custard filled with spinach, cheese, and bacon toppings. It's super easy to make loaded with great flavors and a healthier option for breakfast or. Here's a quiche to celebrate the green of spring, with spinach, artichokes, shallots, and goat The second insight has to do with a homemade crust for quiche. You can have Spinach Quiche using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Quiche
- Prepare 1 of pie crust (store bought or homemade).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 box (10 oz.) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of freshly shredded parmesan.
The trick to a perfect pastry crust for this. Spinach and cheese Quiche – this recipe so delicious and rich! Good for special occasions, parties and birth days. Instad of gruyere cheese you can use any.
Spinach Quiche step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lay out the pie crust over a 9" pie dish. Tuck it into the bottom gently and use a sharp knife to trim any overhang, if necessary. Then crimp the edges and use a fork to poke some holes across the bottom. Then you'll want to pre-bake the crust. Grab a square of parchment paper and place it into the pie crust. Add either some pie weights or dried beans and bake for 8 minutes..
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over med-low heat. Once it's melted and hot, add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and translucent. Then stir in the garlic and cook another minute or two, until fragrant. Then remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside to cool slightly. While waiting for that to cool, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasoning in a large bowl and set it aside..
- Place the thawed spinach into a colander and squeeze out as much water from it as you can. Once the crust is done pre-baking, remove it from the oven and remove the weights/dried beans. Spread the spinach out over the bottom of the warm crust, then spread the onion and garlic mixture over the spinach. Sprinkle all the cheeses over that. Then pour the egg mixture over the top of everything..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. It's done when the top is golden brown and the center is no longer jiggly. Check on it at the 25 minute or so mark and place on a pie shield, if the crust is browning too quickly. Once its done, let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Store any leftovers in the fridge for 3-4 days..
You may have tried my chicken quiche recipe a few weeks ago, it's the same basic quiche recipe which is so versatile, you can swap just about anything except the milk and eggs. As the baby spinach cooks inside the quiche (no need to pre-cook it!), it loses its bitter edge and To amp up the flavor of the quiche, you'll want to use a bold-flavored cheese, which is why I most often. That's what this spinach quiche (quiche florentine) is. Try Paula Deen's Spinach and Bacon Quiche recipe from Food Network for a dressed-up weekend brunch. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Spinach Quiche, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp