Healthy Homemade Muesli.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy homemade muesli. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Homemade Muesli is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Healthy Homemade Muesli is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have healthy homemade muesli using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Homemade Muesli:
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw unsalted almonds.
- Get 1 cup of dried cranberries,goji berries or raisins.
- Get 1 cup of mixed seeds( I use sunflower and flaxseed).
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Healthy Homemade Muesli:
- Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Serve muesli with fresh fruit or honey and yogurt/milk..
- You can add more or less of any of the ingredients according to your taste preferences..
- Optional step: To bring out the nutty flavour you can toast the almonds in the oven at low heat for 10 minutes or until you smell the strong nutty aroma. The oats can also be toasted beforehand for a crunchier taste..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food healthy homemade muesli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Healthy Homemade Muesli, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp