Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie.
You can have Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced canned beets.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- You need 5 of frozen strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of nut milk of choice.
- You need 1/2 of serving of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need Dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Dash of sweetener of choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s A few of raspberries (optional).
Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie step by step
- Rinse the beets under warm water to get some of the more flavorful juices off.
- Put beets, shredded carrots, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and water into the blender and blend on extraction, or smoothie mode.
- Add ground flax seed, protein powder, and nut milk and blend with a dash of vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Pour into a cup and drop maple syrup into it without mixing, adding optional raspberries, peanuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, honey, etc.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp