Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 90 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 240 ml of boiling water.
- You need 480 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 100 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 60 ml of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Add oats to boiling water and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well – do not drain any unabsorbed water.
- Allow to cool then churn in ice cream maker for 15 – 30 minutes.
- If you don't have an icecream maker, pour the mixture into a freezer container and stir it every 20 minutes until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Makes a litre of ice cream.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp