MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos.
You can cook MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos
- It’s 2 of Burrito style tortillas.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 lb of Breakfast sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced onion and bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos step by step
- Cook breakfast sausage and crumble. Drain on a paper towel..
- Saut? diced onion a bell pepper over medium high heat until they become tender to your liking..
- In a bowl, whisk eggs together until blended. Add eggs to skillet and scramble..
- When the eggs are almost cooked, add crumbled sausage and mix together. Remove from heat..
- On a burrito style tortilla- add some cheese down the middle of the tortilla leaving about 1 inch from the edge. Add stuffing mixture and top with cheese..
- Roll up the burrito tucking in the edges..
- Add butter to a clean skillet over medium high heat. After butter melts, add burrito to the pan, seam side down. Grill on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown..
- Make as much of the egg and sausage stuffing mixture as you want; stuff them as much or little as you want(don't overstuff); add as much cheese or as little as u want..
- You can add jalape?os and serve with sour cream and/or salsa..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp