Roasted Eggplant Spread.
You can cook Roasted Eggplant Spread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Eggplant Spread
- It’s 1 of large eggplant.
- You need 14.5 oz of canned diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s of pita chips.
Roasted Eggplant Spread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Place eggplant on baking sheet. Bake until tender, turning occasionally, about 1 hour..
- Remove from oven. Let stand until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes..
- Cut eggplant lengthwise in half. Remove pulp. Place pulp in medium bowl; mash with potato masher until smooth..
- Add tomatoes, onion salt, parsley, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, & oregano. Blend well. Cover mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. Can also make this the night before..
- Serve with pita chips..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Roasted Eggplant Spread, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp