Crockpot Tortellini Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 bag of tortellini (i use fresh).
- It’s 2 cans of diced italian tomatoes.
- It’s 4 cups of (or 1 box) chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of SMALL bag fresh spinach.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of spoonfull of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of diced chicken.
- You need 1 cup of shredded italian cheese.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup step by step
- Add all ingredients but the chicken to crock pot and put on low. Chunk up the cream cheese..
- Pan fry chicken with italian seasoning (and whatever other seasonings you'd like) with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add cooked chicken and shredded cheese to crockpot. (I put the cheese in after 4 1/2 hours so it wouldn't burn).
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Tortellini Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp