Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup.
You can have Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- It’s 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Prepare 8 stalks of celery.
- It’s 2 of bay leafs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup step by step
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Make Yummy Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp