Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup.
You can have Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup
- You need 1 of large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoons of red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!.
- You need 1 of small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 quart of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions)).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 (13 ounce) of can of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles.
- It’s 3 of limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
- You need of Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction).
Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup step by step
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1/2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute..
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat)).
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions..
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste..
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing How to Cook Delicious Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp