Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas).
You can have Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas)
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- It’s 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- It’s 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 1.5 L of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) instructions
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp