Meat and Red Curry.
You can have Meat and Red Curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat and Red Curry
- You need .5 lb of chicken.
- It’s .5 lb of beef.
- Prepare .5 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh broccoli cuts.
- Prepare 4 of green onions thinly chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of s&b oriental curry powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Thai kitchen red curry paste.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare Tsp of ginger powder.
- You need Dashes of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Thai red chile oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need Tbs of olive oil.
Meat and Red Curry instructions
- Thinly slice chicken and beef..
- Heat oil on a large skillet or wok..
- Add garlic and the lower, whiter ends of the green onion (save top of onion for serving) stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add meat and seasonings and cook until meat is done..
- Add fresh broccoli and continue to simmer in curry until tender..
- Serve on steamed jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro and green onion..
- Optional: Serve with fresh lime wedges. For extra spice, add fresh jalapeno slices to the curry or as a garnish..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Meat and Red Curry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp