Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pumpkin cream cheese muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin cream cheese muffins using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Make ready of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Get 1-8 ounce of package cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Get of Pumpkin Muffins:.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Get 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of solid packed, canned pumpkin puree.
Steps to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Pumpkin Muffins: Preheat your oven to 350 Place your oven rack in the middle of your oven. Butter or spray each muffin cup with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cream Cheese Filling: In your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth. Set aside while you make the muffin batter..
- Pumpkin Muffins: In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground spices, and salt. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree. Beat the wet and dry ingredients together at medium speed until the batter is smooth and satiny, about 30-60 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fill the muffin cups evenly (about 2/3 full) with the batter using two spoons or an ice cream scoop. Make a well in the center of the batter of each muffin and then spoon a few tablespoons of the cream cheese filling into the well..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 – 20 minutes, or until the cream cheese filling has set and the pumpkin feels springy to the touch (a toothpick inserted into the pumpkin part of the muffin will come out clean.) Place on a wire rack to cool..
- Makes about 12 reg.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pumpkin cream cheese muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother linda for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp