Brinjal Raw banana gravy.
You can cook Brinjal Raw banana gravy using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brinjal Raw banana gravy
- It’s of Brinjal/Eggplant 4 medium sized.
- It’s 1 of big Raw banana.
- Prepare of tamarind 3 inch piece.
- Prepare of salt 1 heaped teaspoon.
- It’s of Karamani / Yardlong bean seeds 2 heaped teaspoon.
- It’s of turmeric powder a small pinch.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of urad dal.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Channa dal.
- You need 4-5 of dry red chilies.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Asafoetida.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s of curry leaves 1 spring.
- Prepare of coriander leaves 1 spring.
- You need teaspoon of methi seeds -1/4.
Brinjal Raw banana gravy instructions
- Soak the beans for 2-3 hours. You can even soak it overnight if you want to make in morning but 2-3 hours is sufficient..
- Soak tamarind in hot water. Pressure cook the soaked beans. Chop Brinjal and Raw banana into medium sized cubes..
- In pan add 1 spoon oil and roast red chilies, 1 spoon urad dal, 1 spoon Channa dal, methi seeds, few curry leaves and a generous pinch of asafoetida..
- Once the dals turn golden brown switch off flame, cool down the mixture and grind it to a coarse powder..
- Boil the chopped vegetables along with 1/2 teaspoon salt and water just enough to immerse them..
- Once vegetables are cooked add the tamarind juice..
- Add the cooked beans and powder along with remaining salt..
- Simmer the flame and mix everything well. Boil for few minutes till the gravy thickens as shown..
- Temper with oil, urad dal, Channa dal, curry leaves and asafoetida. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve with roti or steamed rice topped with little ghee..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Tasty Brinjal Raw banana gravy, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp