Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker.
You can have Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker
- You need Half of breast chicken fillet.
- You need 100 ml of rice.
- It’s 160 ml of broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated garlic (you can use garlic powder in lesser quantity).
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger (you can use ginger powder in lesser quantity).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion flakes (a few regular onion slice swill do).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil (I used fermented garlic oil, but you can use sunflower, corn, etc.).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker step by step
- Coat chicken with salt and lime juice..
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a rice cooker (I use a small one, 600 ml capacity)..
- Put the chicken inside. Press COOK and wait until it's cooked..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Simple Hainanese Chicken in Rice Cooker, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp