Vickys Amazing Banana Cheesecake, (contains cashews) GF DF EF SF.
You can have Vickys Amazing Banana Cheesecake, (contains cashews) GF DF EF SF using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Amazing Banana Cheesecake, (contains cashews) GF DF EF SF
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 300 grams of crushed cookies ie digestives, graham cracker, other gluten-free cookie recipes are available on my profile.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sunflower spread.
- It’s 60 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 700 grams of Vickys Cashew Cream Cheese – use whole recipe amount.
- It’s 160 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of each medium sized ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 30 ml of light coconut milk or as much as required.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Topping.
- You need of the leftover unbaked filling.
- You need of Brown sugar, cinnamon, sliced banana and cashew cream to garnish.
Vickys Amazing Banana Cheesecake, (contains cashews) GF DF EF SF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Melt the dairy-free spread in a pan then combine with the biscuit and sugar. If you think you need more spread, add it https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336555-vickys-digestive-biscuits-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Line a 9 inch round tin with foil leaving the edges overlapping the sides so you can easily remove the cheesecake when ready, or use a springform tin. Make sure the tin is quite deep.
- Press the biscuit base into the tin firmly and set aside..
- Combine all the other ingredients in a blender except for the garnish ingredients at the bottom of the list, and add the milk slowly and as required. You don't want the filling to be too loose https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- Pour on top of the biscuit base. You should have some spare as we spread it on as a topping once the cheesecake has cooled. Sprinkle with more brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 50 minutes, then turn oven off, move cheesecake to the bottom shelf and let rest for 20 minutes. This stops it cracking on the top..
- Cool for half an hour, then refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours..
- Lift from tin and remove foil. Spread the leftover filling on top as a frosting, top with sliced banana, a dusting of cinnamon powder and a spoonful of whipped coconut or cashew cream..
- If you add a spoonful of sweetened cocoa to the frosting you can have a banana chocolate cheesecake!.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Amazing Banana Cheesecake, (contains cashews) GF DF EF SF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp