Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 10 of large strawberries.
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese, see my recipe, or whipped coconut cream.
- It’s to taste of icing/confectioners sugar,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 20 of poppy seeds for the eyes.
Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Rinse the strawberries, cut a thin slice off the wide end so they sit flat on the plate and cut off the pointed tops, about a quarter of the whole strawberry. Dig out the inside of the main part of each strawberry with a paring knife from the end that the tops came off. Keep the tops as these are used for the Santa hat.
- Put the cream cheese / coconut cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat until thick and smooth. Add enough powdered sugar to make it taste as sweet as you like it. Put the mix into a piping bag https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- To make the Santa faces, pipe the mixture inside the hollowed out strawberry. Add a small amount of the mixture to the top of the strawberry to make the face part and place the tops you cut off back on.
- Pipe a couple of dots onto the body strawberry for buttons and a blob on top of the hat part for a pom-pom. Place 2 poppy seeds on the face part for eyes.
- Instead of the seeds you could use chocolate sprinkles or an icing pen.
- See my posted recipes for whipped coconut cream and dairy-free cream cheese for full ingredients / instructions.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp