Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 80 grams of leftover cheesecake filling (or cream cheese mixed with 1tbsp sugar – see my profile (vic20adamant) for a cashew or coconut cream cheese recipe).
- You need 50 grams of digestives or graham crackers, crushed into crumbs, again, you'll fing gf cookie recipes on my profile.
- Prepare 3 tsp of heaped of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa (or just use a total of 4 heaped tsp powdered sugar.
Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Mix the cheesecake filling smooth, then mix in the biscuit crumbs.
- Put the powdered sugar in a seperate bowl, mixed with the cocoa if using.
- Using 2 teaspoons, mould the cheesecake/biscuit mixture into bitesized balls.
- Drop them into the powdered sugar and roll around to coat.
- These measurements made me 10 balls.
- I used leftover mango cheesecake filling but if you're making it specifically for making the balls you can obviously double/triple/quadruple and flavour with anything you like ie vanilla, strawberry, chocolate etc.
- They can be kept in the fridge for 5 days or frozen for 3 months. Let defrost 15 minutes before enjoying.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp