Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, low fat cran-blueberry muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have low fat cran-blueberry muffins using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins:
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of 1% milk (can substitute soy or almond milk for dairy free option).
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsweetened dried cranberries (such as Ocean Spray Craisins).
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries washed and gently dried (may use frozen, thaw first, but fresh is best).
- Take of Optional topping.
- Take 2 tsp of additional sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get of non-food.
- Prepare 12 of paper muffin tin liners.
Instructions to make Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place one paper liner per well in a muffin tin..
- In a medium bowl place the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir to combine..
- Add applesauce, milk and vanilla. Stir until just incorporated..
- Gently fold in cranberries and blueberries..
- Fill paper lined muffin cups evenly until all batter is used, a little over 3/4 full each. Mix additional sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of batter in each cup if desired..
- Bake in pre-heated oven 20-25 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over-Bake or they will be dry..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in muffin tin for 10 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and place on wire rack to cool completely. Eat and enjoy a "better for you" muffin!.
- NOTE: If you would like to enjoy these warm you will have to spray your paper liners with cooking spray. Due to the lack of oil they tend to stick to the liners while still warm. They sometimes stick when cool as well, so spraying anyway may be desired. Although this does add a trivial amount of oil. They always come clean out of the paper on day two without spray, for some crazy reason. Lol. You can also spray your muffin tin directly instead of using paper liners..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food low fat cran-blueberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Low Fat Cran-Blueberry Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp