“Low carb” pasta salad. This easy low carb macaroni salad recipe tastes like the classic but without the carbs. Low carb macaroni salad recipe has that old fashioned flavor you love without the carbs that you don't! This keto friendly summer side dish is full of celery, olives, onions, and lightly steamed cauliflower covered in a.
Keto Pasta Salad How to Replace Pasta for Greek Salad. A traditional Greek salad has tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, and seasoning. Keyword keto pasta salad, keto salads, keto summer dishes, low carb pasta salads. You can cook “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- You need 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- You need 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- You need 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- Prepare 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- It’s 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
This tasty paleo low carb crab salad has the usual spices. But, there's a hint of natural stevia sweetener added to enhance the flavor. However, I used fresh crabs when making the recipe to share here. I was really impressed by this low carb/low calorie pasta by ThinSlim foods!
“Low carb” pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
I tried it as a macaroni salad with mayo and it was delicious and did fine. This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella. It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! Going low-carb doesn't mean that you need to go out and buy a bunch of crazy ingredients.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy “Low carb” pasta salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp