Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling.
You can have Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling
- You need 2 of big sweet onions chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 22 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of libra of boiled fresh spinach or frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 10 oz of italian style cheese finely shredded.
- It’s 5 oz. of parmesan grated cheese.
- It’s 5 oz. of cooked ham finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling step by step
- Preheat a pan over medium heat, add the oil and sauté the onion until it is transparent, let cool.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with pepper, add the onion, spinach, and ricotta, mix well Then add the Parmesan and Italian cheese and ham, mix well all the ingredients Refrigerate the filling for a day so that the flavors are integrated.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp