You can have Spaghetti Marinara using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Marinara
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 28 ounces of crushed tomatoes (fresh or in can).
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed dried chilies.
- It’s of parsley.
- Prepare 10 of black mussels, washed, de-bearded.
- It’s 5 pcs of squid, slice.
- Prepare 15 pcs of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup (250 ml) of dry white wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
Spaghetti Marinara step by step
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and wine, and simmer 2 minutes. Add in the rest of the ingredients and simmer 15-20 minutes further, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened. Season well..
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and toss in a little olive oil..
- Add squid, shrimp and mussels to tomato sauce mixture, cover with lid and cook 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat, discarding any mussels that do not open..
- Stir in parsley, then toss the sauce through the pasta. Sprinkle with crushed dried chilies on top..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Spaghetti Marinara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp