Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches. Cuban SandwichSlow Roasted Pork, Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickles, Mustard and Mayonnaise on a Grilled and Pre. Loaded Baked Potato TotsCrispy Potato Tots Filled with Cheese, Bacon and Green Onion. Cuban Sandwiches Slow Cooker or Instant Pot.
Cuban Sandwich fr scratch – Versailles Chef Movie version FOOD BUSKER Baked Cuban Party Sandwiches, classic Cuban sandwich flavors in slider form, perfect for any party. Cuban Sandwiches are a classic go-to sandwich for many. You can cook Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches
- It’s 2 packs of leftover hamburger bread OR hot dog bread.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need 2 pounds of sliced deli ham (divided in half).
- You need of Pork slices (either from the deli or leftover homemade pernil).
- You need 1 pound of deli Swiss cheese.
- It’s of Hamburger pickles.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
I wanted to turn this popular sandwich into a fun appetizer or main course to serve on game day! To prepare Cuban sandwiches, split bread in half then layer the sandwich with mustard, cheese, pickles, ham, pork then cheese again (the cheese glues everything together). Season with salt and pepper in between the ham and pork layers. (Optional: drizzle a little of the pork braising liquid over. These Cuban Sandwiches are loaded with roast pork, salami, ham, cheese, pickles and yellow mustard.
Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches instructions
- Spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray……
- Take your hamburger bread and arrange the bottom halves of bread onto the bottom of the pan that was sprayed with cooking spray…..Leave top halves for later use……. ☺️… I used a combination of hamburger bread and hot dog bread….. ?.
- Spread some spicy brown mustard onto the bread halves that are in the baking pan……
- Layer 1 pound of deli ham slices on top of bottom halves, then layer your Swiss cheese on top of ham……
- Now layer your pork slices on top of the Swiss cheese…..I’m using a ham steak (that’s all I had !!)?)……
- Next layer remaining 1 pound of deli ham on top of Swiss cheese slices and pork slices…..
- Place hamburger pickles on top of ham slices……
- Now top off your sandwich with the tops of your hamburger bread, or hot dog bread, brushing them with mayonnaise before putting on top of your sandwich……..
- Spray tops of hamburger bread lightly with the butter cooking spray…..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, COVERED, then uncover pan and bake until tops of bread are golden, about 5-10 minutes longer…..
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy ?!!.
Cuban Sandwiches are so easy to make and a perfect way to use up leftover grilled pork, pork roast or pork tenderloin. In this classic Cuban sandwich, roast pork is layered with ham, Swiss cheese, pickles and Cuban Sandwich. The sweet ham and crusty bread become addictive when smothered with tangy mustard and loaded with pickles. Cuban sliders recipe, loaded with ham, swiss cheese, and dill pickles, topped with a dijon mustard onion spread! They're just so much more fun than sandwiches.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp