Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- You need 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- You need 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- It’s 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- You need 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp