Iz's Vegan Apple Cinnamon Scones.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, iz's vegan apple cinnamon scones. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Iz's Vegan Apple Cinnamon Scones is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Iz's Vegan Apple Cinnamon Scones is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook iz's vegan apple cinnamon scones using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Iz's Vegan Apple Cinnamon Scones:
- Take 2 cups of bread flour.
- Take 1.5 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Take .5 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 cup of sugar in the raw.
- Prepare .5 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of quick oats.
- Make ready 8 ounces of margarine (1 stick).
- Prepare 1/2 of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond milk.
Instructions to make Iz's Vegan Apple Cinnamon Scones:
- Core, peel and chop apple.
- Place flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and oats in a bowl. Mix together..
- Add margarine..
- Break up margarine into the dry ingredient until there are no large lumps of margarine remaining..
- Add apple and raisins and mix together..
- Add milk and mix until incorporated. This will be a wetter dough than the typical scone..
- Put some flour on a flat surface..
- Place dough onto flour and sprinkle top of dough with more flour..
- Using your hands, rotate and pat the sides of the dough until you have formed a column. Have some flour to the side to go back for more on your hands, you will need it..
- Lift up the column and sprinkle more flour on your surface. Flatten the column into a disc, pat the sides and rotate as you need to make a circle.
- Cut the circle in half.
- Cut the half circle into three pieces.
- Repeat with the other half.
- Place on parchment lined, or slightly greased cookie sheet. (Use the wrapper off the stick of margarine. This is perfect for that.).
- Bake at 350F 25-35 minutes until done. Ovens vary, being off-grid it takes mine 40 minutes. See my French Bread recipe if you are interested in how I bake off-grid..
- Nutritional Info: Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value calories 375 Total Fat 11 g 16 % Saturated Fat 2 g 11 % Monounsaturated Fat 3 g Polyunsaturated Fat 4 g Trans Fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0 % Sodium 837 mg 35 % Potassium 103 mg 3 % Total Carbohydrate 60 g 20 % Dietary Fiber 2 g 9 % Sugars 21 g Protein 7 g 15 % Vitamin A 15 % Vitamin C 2 % Calcium 19 % Iron 13 %.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food iz's vegan apple cinnamon scones recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante dian for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Iz's Vegan Apple Cinnamon Scones, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp