Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 600 grams of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 130 grams of onion, chopped.
- You need 140 grams of canned sweetcorn, drained.
- Prepare 250 grams of pre-cooked basmati rice.
- You need 250 grams of grated cheese, I use Violife free-from vegan brand.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of Free-From Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 150 grams of chopped white mushrooms.
- It’s 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sweet rice flour.
- Prepare 400 ml of good vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 120 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and lightly grease a 9"x 13" dish.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 8 minutes or until cooked through, then drain.
- Meanwhile make the soup.
- Saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the oil then set aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil over a medium heat and add the sweet rice flour. Stir the flour until it has absorbed the oil and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock a little at a time, constantly stirring and adding a little more until all of it is added. Slowly add in the milk and bring to the boil to thicken.
- Stir in the cooked mushrooms, onion powder, thyme, basil and pepper, then puree half of the soup.
- Mix in the broccoli, sweetcorn, rice, cheese (reserving some for topping), & onion, season to taste with salt & pepper and pour into the greased dish.
- Top with reserved cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp