Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Omelette is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Omelette is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan omelette using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Omelette:
- Get 1,5 cups of Chickpea Flour (375 ml).
- Take 5 ml of Black Salt (or Herb Salt).
- Take 2.5 ml of Tumeric.
- Prepare 5 ml of Hing (garlic /onion alternative).
- Make ready 1.5 Cups of Water (375 ml).
- Take 1 cup of Packed Cauliflower Rice.
- Get 2 Bunches of Asparagus (about 20 spears).
- Take 5 ml of Lemon Juice.
- Get of Black Pepper (optional seasoning).
Steps to make Vegan Omelette:
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add water bit by bit while stirring with a wire wisk. Next stir in the cauliflower (about two cups of cauliflower florets, washed and blended in food processor or grated finely by hand)..
- Wash the asparagus and chop the bottom two thirds of the stems into thin slices. Sauté in a bit of coconut oil. Add 30 ml water and cover with lid, stirring occasionally. Add the asparagus tips which you kept whole. Continue to sauté until tender yet firm. Add lemon juice..
- Pour a thin layer of the batter into a hot pan. Reduce heat. Dedvide topping into the amount of portions you wish to cook. Add topping for each omelette on top..
- Cook for a few minutes until you are able to slide a spatula under the omlette and flip over. Cook on the other side until golden brown..
- Flip over again to serve with topping on top. Season to taste with black pepper and some herb salt. Repeat for every omlette. The runnier your batter, the thinner the omlette will be and the longer it is cooked on low heat the crispier it will become. So play around with consistency and temperature until it is ideal for your taste. Serve with home made tomatoe sauce. Enjoy!.
- Alternatively you can top your omlette (pancake) with raw vegetables after it has been cooked on both sides. Avo tomatoe slices and baby spinach works well..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Vegan Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp