Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN.
You can cook Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN
- It’s 7 c of activated cashews.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 7 handful of =?g fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare of In this new version of cookpad, I cannot save a recipe and.
- Prepare of change / adjust amounts later when remaking recipe – ANNOYING!!.
- Prepare of So, I have to post it a bit unfinished and not perfect :(.
- It’s 7 c of peeled and already slow cooked tomatoes.
- It’s of Multiple dashes of pepper.
- You need of Possibly.
- You need of Depending on water content of slow cooked tomatoes.
- You need of After blending you might have to add some c of hot water / broth.
- Prepare of To achieve a smooth, but not overly thick sauce consistency.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare 1-2 of Shot(s) of plain vodka.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 2 kg of Penne (ca. 100g / person).
- It’s of Decoration / Topping.
- You need of Vegan parmigiana (my recipe).
- Prepare Dash of multicolored ground pepper.
- You need of Thin strips of fresh basil.
Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN instructions
- With all of the above on hand and ready to go, this should be fast to put together.
- Place pasta into slightly salted, boiling water until 'al dente' texture (check package or fresh pasta only a few minutes).
- Add first 5 ingredients to blender (due to large amount please for 2-3 turns) until silky smooth.
- Each time pour blended sauce into larger pot than pasta is cooking in until all in.
- Now add your shot(s) of Vodka, stir and try.
- If necessary adjust for less thickness w/½c hot water or veg broth each time, then stir and check.
- Add ground pepper a few dashes a time, stir, then try and continue or stop if satisfied.
- Pasta will be ready to strain and slowly add to pot with ready vodka sauce.
- Mix well with more of a folding motion to not destroy the shape of the pasta.
- Serve on plates or keep warm in e.g. a crock pot.
- Sprinkle shreds of fresh basil on top and a dash of pepper.
- Dust with vegan parmigiana just before eating.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp