One pot asparagus mushroom pasta. This asparagus and mushroom pasta is a healthy, light, and super flavorful meatless dish that comes together quickly and tastes like spring! You may also like my healthy asparagus and shrimp pasta. How to make asparagus and mushroom pasta.
Bring to a boil over high heat. All that goodness, right there in that pot! A few years ago I shared this one pot mushroom and swiss chard pasta and it remains a huge favorite here on the blog. You can cook One pot asparagus mushroom pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot asparagus mushroom pasta
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s of pasta, penne or bow tie.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of shallots, diced.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
This easy Mushroom Asparagus Pasta is SO good! It is simple, tasty, comforting, over-the-top delicious and made with everyday pantry ingredients. This Mushroom Asparagus Pasta recipe is the perfect recipe for those days when you just want something simple (but soooo good). This One Pot Asparagus and Mushroom Quinoa is filling, hearty, and packed with plant protein!
One pot asparagus mushroom pasta instructions
- Add oil, pasta, mushrooms, garlic, shallot, salt pepper, and water. Bring to a boil. Cook on medium high for about 6 minutes..
- Mix ingredients often while cooking to prevent sticking..
- Add asparagus. Cook about 3 minutes. Stirring often.
- Add butter and milk. Lower heat. Stirring often cook about 4 minutes to thicken up sauce and pasta should be al dente. Cook until desired thickness. Add parmesan. Stir..
- Add more parmesan and i added bacon to the dish when plating. Enjoy..
To me, this One-Pot Quinoa really tastes like Spring — the portobello mushrooms pair well with the asparagus and the corn adds a touch of subtle, balanced sweetness. One Pot Creamy Asparagus Bacon Pasta. Such was the case with this creamy one pot asparagus bacon pasta wonder. Spring means asparagus season which means I'm the luckiest girl in the world since I love asparagus more than the average. An easy, delicious pasta with asparagus, mushrooms, prosciutto, and cheese that's perfect for spring!
Thank you sister ida for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty One pot asparagus mushroom pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp