Meatless Enchilada Pasta ?.
You can have Meatless Enchilada Pasta ? using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta ?
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta ? instructions
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! ?.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy ?!!.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Yummy Meatless Enchilada Pasta ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp