Stir FRY Eggplant. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high flame and add the oils; tilt the pan to coat all. Add the onion, half of the garlic, chili, and eggplant. Reserve the rest of the garlic for later.
Cover the eggplants with water, add the salt, and stir to dissolve the salt. This spicy eggplant stir fry is the perfect end of summer meal. A simple sauce, eggplant, peppers, and onions come together to make a delicious vegan dinner. You can cook Stir FRY Eggplant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir FRY Eggplant
- You need 1 of big eggplant.
- You need of Chilli sauce or powder.
- You need of Garlic, onion, shallots.
- You need of Minced chicken.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Dark soy sauce.
A simple stir fry is a really great way to eat eggplant. Rinse the eggplant thoroughly, pat dry, and transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle the cornstarch over the eggplant and toss to coat evenly. Add eggplant cubes and stir to coat with oil.
Stir FRY Eggplant step by step
- Wash and cut the eggplant into 3 parts. Add water into the pot and steam eggplant. After steam, cut the eggplant into strips.
- Marinate minced chicken with a little flour, a little soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat pan and saute ginger, shallot and garlic then add in chicken. Add a little water to let the chicken cook.
- Simmer until done then add eggplant and mix well. Add a little chilli paste according to your taste if more spicy or not. Then some dsrk sauce and fish sauce. Remove from the pan and garnish with spring onion.
Toss in the green onion and cook for another minute and serve. Now add the garlic and chilli and cook for a further minute before adding the sauce and coating eggplant. Add the cornflour and water mixture and toss again to coat and reduce until thick and glossy. This eggplant stir-fry is easy to make. Jalapeño peppers can vary from mild to very spicy.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Stir FRY Eggplant, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp