Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can have Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 400 grams of cooked pinto beans (canned are perfect), rinsed & drained.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas, see my free-from recipe below.
- You need 200 grams of tomato salsa.
- Prepare 100 grams of cheddar-style cheese, I use Violife gf sf vegan brand.
- You need 1 of guacamole & soured (coconut) cream to serve.
Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry off the onion and garlic until softened and golden.
- Add the paprika, cumin, coriander and chilli powder and stir in.
- Add the beans and mash them down in the pan with a potato masher. Mix in with the spiced onion & garlic and let warm through. Add a little hot water if the mixture is a bit too thick and season/spice to taste.
- Split the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas, spreading it out to the edges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Top each with a quarter of the salsa and cheese then put the extra tortillas on top like a sandwich.
- Dry fry or grill/broil each tortilla sandwich for a couple of minutes on each side, just to melt the cheese and crisp the tortillas a little.
- Cut into triangles like a pizza and serve with the guacamole and sour cream. Here are some recipes I like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333645-fresh-guacamole.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp