Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta.
You can have Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta
- You need 250 grams of Smoked tofu, cut into small bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 can of Italian whole tomatoes.
- You need 2 of marinaded chared sweet Italian red peppers.
- You need 150 grams of Cepe or button mushrooms ,quartered.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 1 of pinch of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt or salt substitute or to taste.
- It’s 1 small of pinch of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried dill.
- You need 1 small of pinch of fenugreek.
- You need 2 large of cloves of garlic , crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh fine grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin plus a little extra for pasta if preferred.
- Prepare 4 of to 5 drops of Maggi liquid seasoning.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoon evaporated milk.
- You need 300 grams of of vegan or ordinary pasta depending on preferences.
Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta step by step
- Mix all the ingredients , gently breaking down the tomatoes , except the tofu .Heat the mixture gently until it thickens naturally..
- Cool down slightly . If it is not the thickness that you prefer you can add a packet of a mushroom cup a soup..
- Add the tofu , stir in gently and set aside to marinate.
- Cook your pasta of choice, I like tagliatelle with this ..
- Halfway through cooking pasta gently heat the mixture of sauce in a separate pot to the pasta, adding the tofu to it, simmer on a low heat, until the pasta in its own pot, has finished cooking, about 10 minutes or so, depending on what pasta you use and or how you like your pasta..
- When the pasta is cooked , drain it , add a little extra oil and a pinch of nutmeg to it ..
- Serve the tofu/mushroom mixture over your pasta..
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Cook Yummy Sig's Tofu and Mushroom Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp