[Vegan] French Toast.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, [vegan] french toast. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
[Vegan] French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. [Vegan] French Toast is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have [vegan] french toast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] French Toast:
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of Chickpea flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of mixed spice (or pumpkin pie spice mix).
- Get 1/2 cup of rice milk (or dairy-free milk of choice).
- Take 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of vegan butter or mild-flavoured oil.
- Take 4 of thick slices of soft bread (white or wholegrain / gluten-free, if neeed).
Steps to make [Vegan] French Toast:
- Whisk the chickpea flour, spices, milk, vanilla and salt together in a shallow container..
- Gently heat the butter or oil in a skillet..
- Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side. Place in the skillet and fry on medium heat for a minute on each side until golden brown..
- Repeat with the other slices..
- Serve with fruit, maple syrup, berries, yoghurt… and enjoy :-).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food [vegan] french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Make Ultimate [Vegan] French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp