A healthy Waffle Sandwich.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, a healthy waffle sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A healthy Waffle Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. A healthy Waffle Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook a healthy waffle sandwich using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make A healthy Waffle Sandwich:
- Take 2 of Publix Greenwise gluten free frozen blueberry waffles.
- Prepare 1 of Organic egg.
- Prepare 1 of natural chicken sausage patty.
- Take To taste of Cheese such as colby jack or cheddar.
- Make ready To taste of Real maple syrup.
Instructions to make A healthy Waffle Sandwich:
- Heat your skillet on medium high and cook sausage patty according to directions.
- Half way through, put you waffles in the toaster. Be sure they are crispy..
- With about a minute left on the sausage, crack your egg and throw it in the pan. Fry it up how you like it..over easy, over hard, sunny side up…what eves 🌞.
- Assemble cheese on one waffle. Put however much cheese you want…it's your sammi. 😁.
- Then put the egg and meat on the cheese waffle and the other waffle on top! Mmmmmm….. Serve with a side of real maple syrup and dip away!.
- I am sure there are other brands you could use, but these are my favorites. These sausages often go BOGO or on sale, so I snatch them up when I can..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food a healthy waffle sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week A healthy Waffle Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp