Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan whole wheat chia seed jalapeño waffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan whole wheat chia seed jalapeño waffles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles:
- Make ready 1 of part whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 of part water.
- Take 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeño sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of water.
- Make ready of Some oil for waffle maker.
Steps to make Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles:
- Mix 1 part chia seeds to 3 parts water to make a chia seed "egg" and stir. One tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with three tablespoons of water is what I used for this recipe. Give mixture about 2-3 minutes to gel. Add oil to waffle maker and preheat..
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. I used a ladle full of flour, which I would estimate is equal to one cup..
- Mix in the water(equal to the amount of flour used), chia seed mixture and jalapeños just until lumpy batter is formed. My boyfriend brought super tiny jalapeños from a garden, and I used two, thinly sliced..
- Cook in a waffle maker until lightly browned.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan whole wheat chia seed jalapeño waffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp