Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce.
You can cook Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce
- Prepare 1-3 of # pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 C of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 C of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 2/3 C of water.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced ginger.
Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce instructions
- Combine the brown sugar, coriander, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in a bowl. Rub this mixture all over the pork..
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, water, 2 Tbsp Sriracha, and ginger in a slow cooker and add the pork. Turn to coat. Cook on high for 6 hours and turn to low for 1-2 hours more, until meat is tender. Remove the pork from cooker. Remove bones. Stir in the remaining 1 Tbsp Sriracha to the sauce in the cooker. Add the pork back in to the cooker and shred, mixing the sauce and meat well. Serve as sandwiches or however you want to eat it..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp