Hot Seafood Bake. Finally, a seafood "bake" that lives up to its name. Stir together butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. The best baked crab casserole with lobster and shrimp.
Super creamy and rich baked seafood pasta recipe. This recipe was inspired by this Seafood Pasta Bake by Paula Jones. Although most of my blog posts focus on Chinese and Asian cooking, this is. You can cook Hot Seafood Bake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Seafood Bake
- Prepare 1 can of crab.
- You need 1 box of Seapack shrimp scampi any size.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese or mozzarella.
- You need 3/4 cup of progresso Italian style bread crumbs.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese with chives spread.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh diced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 1 bunch of sliced green onion.
See more ideas about Seafood dishes, Seafood recipes, Cooking recipes. Baked Shrimp with a simple Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – this recipe couldn't get any easier and you'll be dreaming about. Cajun Shrimp Bake. featured in Shrimp Recipes For True Seafood Lovers. Curried Seafood Bake, Seafood Bake, Chinese Seafood Hot Pot, etc.
Hot Seafood Bake instructions
- preheat oven to 350*.
- prepare scampi according to box.
- 2 qt casserole dish , sprayed with cooking spray, set aside.
- Drain crabmeat, scoop into mixing bowl.
- in the mixing bowl, add breadcrumbs, cream cheese , diced mushrooms and green onions.
- Mix well.
- Next, add cooked scampi and the butter from it..
- Mix well. Add all cheeses..
- Bake 20 min,til bubbly depending on your oven mine's electric..
This creamy flavorful dip from Linda Doll of St. Albert, Alberta is sure to be popular at parties. "Bake it in a hollowed-out pumpernickel or white round bread loaf," she suggests. So happy we stopped at the Red Lobster! My husband ordered the seafood pot/bake. The Best Baked Seafood Pasta Recipes on Yummly
Thank you tante diah for sharing How to Make Delicious Hot Seafood Bake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp