Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup
- It’s 10 of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chili oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of paprika.
- You need 3 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- It’s to taste of Fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Lemongrass optional.
Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup instructions
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika..
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat..
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good)..
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt..
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat..
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp