Lower Cal Lasagne. This comforting lasagne recipe has a healthier white sauce made with skimmed milk and light soft cheese. A healthy, low calorie and high protein lasagna recipe that uses fat free cheese, low fat beef, frozen spinach and whole wheat lasagna noodles. The ultimate low-cal, low-carb, high-fibre, gluten-free crumb coating.
Serve with a green salad for a healthy version of. Our signature lasagne recipe with Quorn Mince is the perfect meat-free alternative to a classic Italian dish & even better when enjoyed with friends and family. Please log in to save or rate. You can have Lower Cal Lasagne using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lower Cal Lasagne
- You need of For the meat sauce:.
- You need 125 g of 5% lean beef mince,.
- It’s 120 ml of tomato passata,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 40 ml of unsweetened almond milk,.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed,.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian dried herbs,.
- It’s of OR 1/2 dried basil and 1/2 tsp dried oregano,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of granulated Stevia sweetener,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- It’s of For the white sauce:.
- It’s 1 of heaped tbsp plain flour,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter,.
- Prepare of Around 200ml unsweetened almond milk,.
- Prepare of Around 50ml milk,.
- Prepare 20 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar,.
- You need of Grated nutmeg to taste,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Other:.
- You need 25 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar,.
- It’s 6 of lasagne sheets (dried),.
- You need A few of fresh basil leaves (optional),.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need of Spray cooking oil.
Spread a third of the mince sauce over base. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is also an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with.
Lower Cal Lasagne step by step
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat. Add some oil then once warm add in the onions. Cook for a few minutes until they begin to soften. Season with salt and pepper and add the garlic plus the beef mince. Gently brown off the mince..
- Add in the dried Italian herbs, tomato paste, passata and Stevia sweetener. Stir and bring to a simmer. Cook for around 8-10 minutes then turn the heat off. Add the 40ml almond milk and stir until the sauce lightens a little in colour. Set aside..
- Make the white sauce in a medium saucepan over a medium heat by first adding the butter until it melts. Then add the flour and stir until it forms a clump. Add in the milk and half the almond milk. Whisk continuously over the heat until the flour dissolves down. Add in the remaining milk and keep whisking. Do this until no lumps remain and the sauce thickens. Season well with salt and pepper. Turn the heat down to low. Grate in some nutmeg (don't add to much, as it's a strong spice)..
- Add in the 20g cheddar and stir through the sauce. Remove from the heat and set aside. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan)..
- Now to prep the lasagne. Take a small high sided oven proof dish and spoon in around 1/3rd of the meat sauce. Next layer over two sheets of pasta. Then layer over just under half the white sauce. Layer over another two sheets of dried pasta..
- Next add the remaining 2/3rds of the meat sauce spreading it evenly and right up to the sides of the dish neatly. Layer over the final two sheets of pasta, followed by a layer of the remaining white sauce. Completely cover the top up to all sides. Sprinkle over the remaining grated cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes..
- For the final 15-20 minutes of baking remove the foil from the top. Bake until the top is bubbly and golden. Garnish with a few fresh basil leaves (optional). Enjoy!.
In Italian, lasagne is the name given to those flat rectangular sheets of pasta most non-Italians call lasagna. But actually, lasagna is the singular of lasagne. It can also be made into a low-fat recipe if you use nonfat milk, reduced-fat cheeses and lean ham. Bring to a low simmer for a few minutes. Arrange a lasagne sheet over the layer of cheese.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Lower Cal Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp