Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 700 g of butternut squash, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 300 g of dried pasta – fusilli, macaroni, congliche, bowties etc.
- Prepare 150 g of grated cheddar-style cheese, I use Violife vegan brand.
- You need 50 g of cream cheese – again I use Violife vegan brand.
- You need of some reserved pasta water.
- Prepare to taste of ground nutmeg.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a roasting tin with foil.
- Spread out the squash, drizzle with the oil and roast for 30 minutes until tender.
- Before the squash finishes roasting, cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
- Put the squash in a blender with the grated cheese (keep a handful back for topping) and the cream cheese.
- Puree with enough of the reserved pasta water to make a smooth sauce.
- Season to taste with nutmeg and black pepper.
- Drain the pasta then pour the squash sauce over it and gently mix to coat.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven (same temperature) until the cheese melts on top, then serve with green vegetables.
- The pasta I used was tri-colour gluten-free Orgran brand brown rice pasta swirls.
- The cheese I used was Violife coconut-based cheeses.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp