Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave.
You can have Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato, diced (with or without the skin).
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 8 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 10 of black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of th teaspoon salt.
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon freshly grounded pepper.
- It’s of For the Batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of garbanzo bean flour or corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs dried.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 of th teaspoon white or black pepper optional.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salad Topping.
- You need 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave instructions
- In a non-metallic microwave safe bowl, mix together potatoes, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes and butter..
- Cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Now take a mixing bowl and combine the remaining ingredients listed under batter and whisk well to obtain a smooth, lump free pancake like batter..
- Pour this batter/mixture into the prepared vegetable and stir to combine..
- Arrange olives on the top surface..
- Cover the dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
- Serve along, with green salad, vegan mayonnaise and with any condiments of choice. Enjoy endlessly..
- Note- I have used a 1350 watt microwave.Others may have different wattage. Therefore it might take a little more or less time accordingly..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp