Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. My family just loves this sauce on steak or chicken, just switch out the broth, depending on what you're using it on. Whisk in the cream cheese and Parmesan until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately with garlic parmesan cream sauce, garnished with parsley, if desired.
You'll be happy to serve these tender, flavorful pork steaks to your family and friends. A creamy sauce of mushrooms and cheddar cheese envelopes pork steaks seasoned with the earthy flavors of oregano and basil. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Foods with gluten. You can cook Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 4-6 of boneless pork steaks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of Salt & fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s 1 of white onion, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 80 ml (1/4 cup) of chicken stock.
- You need 420 ml of (1 & 3/4 cups) full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- You need 3 handfuls of baby spinach leaves.
- You need of Parmesan-style cheese such as Violife vegan brand – optional.
This lemon garlic butter salmon is a breeze to make-a no-fuss weeknight dinner with no clean up! Lasagna with Chipotle Cauliflower sauce, Mushrooms, Spinach, Jalapeno garlic Havarti layers. Easy Pork Chop Mustard Sauce: After cooking pork, add chicken broth to the skillet and scrape up any remaining browned bits from the pork. Transfer pork to a plate and cover with aluminum foil while you make the sauce. salt, pepper, pork steaks.
Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Season the pork with the paprika and some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the pork steaks.
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes on each side until browned then remove from the pan.
- Add the sunflower spread to the pan and let melt. Add the onion, garlic and Italian seasoning and cook for a few minutes until the onion is softening.
- Add the stock and let simmer a few minutes until slightly reduced.
- Mix the cornflour with a dash of the milk to make a slurry. Add the rest of the milk to the frying pan then when it starts to boil, whisk the cornstarch mixture in. If you want to add some parmesan, do it now so it can melt in.
- Let cook for 2 minutes or until thickened then add the spinach in and simmer until wilted (Jack can't tolerate spinach so I added mine after the next stage once I'd taken his pork steak out of the pan).
- Add the pork back to the pan and finish cooking through, turning each steak after 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Pork Chops with Creamy Apple Cranberry Sauce. Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy. Photo about Two plates with steaks with creamy sauce and with vegetable garnish More similar stock images. Grilled meat served with garnish, sauce and wine on table. Vertical top view Tenderloin fried steaks Pork steaks served with sweet sauce flat lay.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp