You can cook Celeriac Dauphinois using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Celeriac Dauphinois
- You need 1 of medium sized celeriac.
- You need 300 mls of full fat coconut milk (or cream).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 60 g of vegan cheese (or cheddar).
Celeriac Dauphinois step by step
- Prepare the celeriac by peeling, taking out any tough core and thinly slicing..
- In a large saucepan add everything except the cheese and the celeriac itself. Heat gently and whisk all the ingredients together..
- When it’s been well combined and is just coming up to a simmer, add the celeriac and stir to coat the vegetable in the cream..
- Spoon the celeriac slices into a baking tray. Arrange them so that the are overlapping each other. When all the slices are in, pour the cream and garlic mix over the top. Sprinkle the cheese over the top..
- Bake at 200 C for 30 mins or until the celeriac is soft and tender..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Celeriac Dauphinois, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp