Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup.
You can cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- It’s 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1.4 litres of water.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup step by step
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp