Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup.
You can cook Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup
- It’s 24 ounces of Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- You need 16 ounces of Organic Spinach.
- It’s 2 of – Quarts of Imagine Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- It’s 6 of – Tablespoons Cabot unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Leidys uncured smoked Kielbasa.
- You need Pint of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of – teaspoon Organic Basil.
- You need 1 of – teaspoon Organic Oregano.
Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup instructions
- Wash fresh mushrooms and slice into 1/4” pieces. Next tear fresh spinach into smaller pieces and wash in a spin colander to ensure removal of water. You will need to have two quarts of Organic chicken broth for this recipe..
- Take out the Leidys kielbasa out of the package and chop into quarters. Sauté mushrooms on low heat in six tablespoons of butter until the moisture is cooked out and they are browned giving off a very fragrant aroma. Then add your kielbasa to the pan..
- Add spinach, two cloves of minced garlic, 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1 Teaspoon of dried organic oregano and two quarts of chicken broth to the pot. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. Simmer for ten minutes while this is at a simmer mix 1/4 cup of flour to a pint of heavy cream whisk until mixed. Add the cream mixture to the pot of hot broth stirring until mixed. Return to a boil for ten minutes and stir continuously. Return heat to low and simmer for another fifteen minutes..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing How to Cook Delicious Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp