Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus. Although it's traditional to serve this over rice, it's also delicious with noodles or mashed potatoes. Add optional spices if you feel like it. Serve on rice or pasta, or in tortillas.
Or grill some onions and green peppers if you want to get fancy. When you're trying to eat healthy, planning is key. And while the phrase 'meal prep' might make you think of a kitchen sink full of pots and pans, you can prep like a champ with one handy slow cooker. You can cook Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- You need of Asparagus.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
Crock Pot Crack Chicken Recipe is an easy 'dump and go' slow cooker recipe that is so good you'll be addicted to it! Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Tips to Store, Reheat, and Freeze Healthy Crock Pot Chicken Recipes.
Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus step by step
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side..
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you..
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!.
In general, you can usually gently rewarm a. Easy but a little bit spicy. That's exactly what this Stupid Easy Crockpot Chicken Verde is. I know I say this a lot, but this recipe is SO EASY (hence the "stupid easy" in the title). You literally throw everything into the crockpot, and let it cook.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp