Potato and Ground Beef Burritos.
You can have Potato and Ground Beef Burritos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground Beef Burritos
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Montreal seasoning, or teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 large of or two small potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeño slices per burrito, optional.
- You need 1 packages of of 10-12 flour tortillas.
Potato and Ground Beef Burritos step by step
- Peel and cut potato into half-inch cubes and set aside..
- Dice onion..
- Heat a medium lidded pan on high heat for a few minutes then add in the olive oil to just below smoking point..
- Add onion and saute a few minutes until it begins to brown..
- Add ground beef and break up as it browns, meanwhile the Montreal seasoning or salt/pepper should be added at this point..
- Continue to allow the ground beef to brown without lowering the temperature until the beef is well browned and has just begun to *slightly* caramelize and the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat and quickly take out all but three tablespoons of the fat..
- Replace pan to high heat, pushing meat to sides so fat is heating in the middle..
- In quick succession, stir in first the cumin powder agitating briefly, followed by the diced potatoes stirring first to coat with oil, then mixing with the meat..
- Reduce heat to very low and cover tightly. Allow to cook, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes, checking and stirring once or twice to prevent burning and to see that the potatoes have finished..
- Remove from heat when potatoes are tender then taste for salt and pepper, adding some if needed..
- Heat tortillas in a very hot dry pan. Roll 3-4 tablespoons of filling into each one adding jalapeños as desired..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Potato and Ground Beef Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp