Asparagus with Ham & Cheese. This Ham and Asparagus Quiche is terrific for a springtime brunch, Easter dinner, or even just a weeknight meal. Make it up to three days ahead and serve it room temperature or warmed up. Here's a quick and easy fresh asparagus side dish flavored with garlic, olive oil, ham or prosciutto, and a dash of lemon.
If your ham slices are very large, you may only need Remove from oven and flip each ham wrapped asparagus spear so that both sides get nice and crispy. You can easily prepare this the night before for a luncheon, or in the morning for dinner. I serve it year-round for large groups, like my card and garden clubs, and make it for. You can cook Asparagus with Ham & Cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus with Ham & Cheese
- Prepare 2 of thick asparagus (remove the stem, cut into 5 cm long pieces).
- You need 2 slices of ham.
- You need 1/2 of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Pizza cheese (as much as you like).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
I used canned asparagus so it was even easier. Very easy to throw together, baked up nicely and was a big hit. For the asparagus, ham and eggs, prepare a bowl of iced water. Bring a wide pan of salted water to the boil and add the vinegar.
Asparagus with Ham & Cheese instructions
- Blanch asparagus lightly in the boiling water..
- Heat the oil in a pan, place ham, asparagus and cook over low heat until ham is crispy and asparagus become soft..
- Sprinkle cheese and keep cooking with a lid until melted..
- Add soy sauce and cook for a few seconds. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it..
Reduce the heat until the water is just simmering. Serve asparagus with ham wraps and. Baked Ham Wrapped Asparagus in Bechamel SauceReceitas Da Felicidade! Asparagus Ham Cream Cheese Appetizer Recipes. Asparagus is turning into a year-round vegetable, although it's cheaper in the spring.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Asparagus with Ham & Cheese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp